06/21/2013 11:48amThere has been significant discussion in Congress about access to affordable higher education, the role of the government in attaining it and the priorities our nation places on a highly educated workforce.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Young Idaho mother of 5 dies following cancer battle
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Ben Anderson: Spring football marks true beginning of Sitake era
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- China considers baby bonus for couples to have 2nd child
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend