06/21/2013 11:48amThere has been significant discussion in Congress about access to affordable higher education, the role of the government in attaining it and the priorities our nation places on a highly educated workforce.
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah doctor convicted in wife's death appeals sex-abuse case
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- User-submitted photos: Vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?