06/21/2013 11:48amThere has been significant discussion in Congress about access to affordable higher education, the role of the government in attaining it and the priorities our nation places on a highly educated workforce.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- 1 arrested, 1 in hospital after Friday shooting in Provo