05/24/2013 6:52pmA group of high-profile Utah Republicans is pushing for changes to Utah's caucus and convention system. But after state GOP delegates shot down their proposal during a party convention last Saturday, they're mulling over what to do next.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Judge to hear arguments on Dakota Access oil pipeline work
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Authorities want help solving case after cat shot multiple times