05/24/2013 6:52pmA group of high-profile Utah Republicans is pushing for changes to Utah's caucus and convention system. But after state GOP delegates shot down their proposal during a party convention last Saturday, they're mulling over what to do next.
Browse by Day Archive
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival