05/24/2013 6:52pmA group of high-profile Utah Republicans is pushing for changes to Utah's caucus and convention system. But after state GOP delegates shot down their proposal during a party convention last Saturday, they're mulling over what to do next.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- Talk of Clinton winning Texas has GOP craving reality check
- Experts uncover hidden layers of Jesus' tomb site
- Ogden man arrested in undercover sex sting at Provo park
- Agreement shuts down Kennecott's 3 coal-burning units