05/21/2013 7:27amSen. Howard Stephenson, R-Draper, wants to offer gun manufacturers incentives that could include tax breaks to relocate in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Fallen soldier with Utah ties remembered as hero
- Bluffdale officer injured when car rolls during pursuit
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'