05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Herbert's 'big change' over Common Core puzzling
- No. 1 BYU's pin hitters too much in semifinal win over No. 4 Long Beach State
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter