05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice