05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing