05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public