05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers