05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Police suspect arson in house fire that killed S.L. restaurateur
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man with vision
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?