05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- UK parents halt court battle over their sick baby Charlie
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting