05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds