05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- Judge likely to order new trial for Orem man convicted of murdering wife
- Utah Falconz rout Minnesota to capture IWFL championship
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'