05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah barrel racer overcomes paralysis to earn pro card
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?