05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Antelope Island fire reaches 13,240 acres, nearly half the park
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'