05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say