05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Rose Park woman serves neighbors with mobile coffee truck