04/23/2013 1:39pmUtah residents donated just shy of $12 million to presidential candidates last year, according to the latest campaign disclosure reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 6 ways you're probably screwing up your personal budget - SPONSORED
- Utah communities struggle with fewer volunteer firefighters