04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- St. George traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
- Police seek missing 92-year-old woman recently diagnosed with dementia