04/19/2013 10:05amTooele County will no longer publicly subsidize its food bank, transitional housing, emergency poverty assistance or domestic violence assistance programs.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Charges: Men forced kidnapped teens to drink gasoline, threatened them with chainsaw
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch