04/12/2013 5:48pmUtah Attorney General John Swallow wants a petition alleging he violated state election laws dismissed, saying it's politically motivated and without merit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash