04/10/2013 2:37pmThe Department of Homeland Security plans to purchase more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the coming years, eliciting fear among many Americans that a government uprising is the next logical step.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- US locations with the highest gas prices
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot