04/10/2013 2:37pmThe Department of Homeland Security plans to purchase more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the coming years, eliciting fear among many Americans that a government uprising is the next logical step.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974