04/10/2013 2:37pmThe Department of Homeland Security plans to purchase more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the coming years, eliciting fear among many Americans that a government uprising is the next logical step.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say