04/03/2013 10:09amThe FBI has investigated some pretty wacky stuff from time to time, from incredible claims about UFOs to extra-sensory perception. The agency's most read document is about three flying saucers that supposedly crashed in New Mexico.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'