04/03/2013 10:09amThe FBI has investigated some pretty wacky stuff from time to time, from incredible claims about UFOs to extra-sensory perception. The agency's most read document is about three flying saucers that supposedly crashed in New Mexico.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Unwanted pets find new homes in 'dog-friendly' Utah
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day