03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- DEA agent: fentanyl not just a problem for drug users
- 3-year-old boy hit, killed by car in Spanish Fork