03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him