03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- No repeal for 'Obamacare'- a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison