03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- Police: Payson man held 18-year-old woman against her will