03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive