03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Salesforce pushes regulators to block Microsoft's LinkedIn deal