03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature