03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Police: Woman targeted man with autism, stole ID