03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Where are they now? Woman nearly killed in crash day after HS graduation beating all odds
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'