03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother
- Husband surprises wife with 500 roses after chemo treatment
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man gets first shot at release 3 years after serving jail sentence