03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class