02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin