02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- Little Cottonwood Canyon closed until Friday morning due to weather