02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- RSL hires former Red Bulls, Real Monarchs manager Mike Petke