02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul