02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- 'A gift to the community': Local dentist reaches out to kids with 'retrocade'