02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case