02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify 18-year-old killed in Butterfield Canyon crash
- Environmentalists allege clean air act violations of popular Utah truck business
- Clearfield gym closes without notice, cited for consumer breach
- More Colorado kids in hospital for marijuana since legalization, study says
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- Scientists find cancer in million-year-old fossil
- Mother working to raise funds for statue in Bountiful City Cemetery
- 'Space junk' spotted in Utah's night sky
- Have You Seen This? Squirrel photobombs Bighorn ram at Glacier National Park
- Clinton's pledge: Steady hand at 'moment of reckoning'