02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- 2 killed in Roy traffic accident
- Teen forced to live in backyard tent after stealing from sister
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Trucker accused of keeping sex slaves in semi due in court
- Theater shows R-rated comedy trailer with 'Finding Dory'
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee