02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police identify man killed in Midvale, investigation continues
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- The most famous musician from each state
- Man arrested in connection with Cedar City fatal shooting
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in custody