02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Antelope Island fire reaches 13,240 acres, nearly half the park
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day