02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED