01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages